Fire Alarm Services
Typical Installations Include:
Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s)
Fire Safety Law states the responsible person for Fire Safety must make arrangements for the maintenance of your Fire Alarm System.
We offer maintenance contracts including quarterly and annual inspections.
Typical tests carried out on an annual inspection:
- Check control panel for correct operation
- Test operation of all manual call points (red break glasses)
- Test operation of all smoke & heat detectors
- Check stand-by supplies for correct charging rates
- Carry out visual inspection
- Clean equipment as required
- Check sounders operate & audibility is acceptable
- Check system operation fully and note any areas for future attention